Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Jump in the Line...

Oh my poor neglected blog. I am here! I've been spending my days working, studying, trying to keep the apartment clean, and trying to remember what I'm supposed to me making for dinner. Ryan is studying a lot this quarter, and we've been warned that second quarter is the worst.

On Friday I get to be Ryan's first clinic patient, so I'm pretty excited about that. I'm already thinking up wisecracks for when the instructor comes by to check Ry's work.

I'm looking forward to my cousin Jen coming to visit next weekend, and seeing my grandma play with her band down here in Columbus at Tam Fest. I'll be going home after than and I'm excited to Zumba with my mom!

Oh - and tomorrow I should have some professional wedding pics to share! Yipee!

1 comment: