Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My king made me a golden crown...

Ok, so he didn't make it for me, per say. He made it for a tooth. Ryan is just about done with his first year of dental school and he finished it off by making 2 gold crowns that come out wonderful!
Have I mentioned how much fun I think it is that the meaning of my name is "Crown" and the meaning of Ryan is "king"? It's true! Look it up! So when we are married Ryan will be King, and I will be his crown! Awwwwww!

In other news, I am hosting my first ever swap on ATCsforall.com. This means that I choose the theme, and those who want to participate in swapping cards with others on the particular theme send all cards to me, and I swap them all out, and send them back! The theme is "Phobia." So the players will design 3 cards based on a particular phobia. A claustrophobia card may have a person wrapped up in a tight blanket in a tiny elevator, etc. It should be fun! I have one participant signed up so far.

Tomorrow is Ryan's "Post-Gross-Roast-and-Toast." Its a potluck held by the dental fraternity following the completion of finals week (particularly Gross Anatomy. I bought new shirt and earrings to wear to it. Necessary? Nope.

I'll most more this weekend if I can. I'll leave you with some zentangle flower ATCs:

1 comment:

  1. You only look 32 by the way!!

    Do you have any dental crowns in your mouth??

    ReplyDelete