Monday, September 3, 2012

On my own...

...pretending he's beside me...

I'm on my own times 2 this week.  Tomorrow i make my first solo visit for my new home care job.  I'm a little nervous, but I did meet the patient last week when shadowing another nurse.  I'm meeting my supervisor at the office at 8:30 tomorrow, she may have a few more visits for me.

I'm also on my own because once again is in Canton all week for Ohio Project, a program in which 4th year dental students go to under served areas to do dentistry.  He will be home Thursday.

I'm going to a salsa class tonight for the first time in ages.  It's always a good time, if for nothing else than some interactive people watching. 

I made some pumpkin "brownies" tonight that I saw on Pinterest.  They came out just ok.  Sort of like my baklava (tasted good, but wet enough to wring out - which Ryan did to one piece).  Thats about all I have going on this week. 

Looking forward to the annual Hocking Hills trip with mom and Greg in a few weeks!  Interestingly (suspiciously?) Ryan will again be in Utah that weekend. 



No comments:

Post a Comment