Wednesday, December 5, 2012

O Chirstmas Tree

Big thanks to my mom for visiting last weekend and bringing our tree down with her.  We put it up and decorated it and it makes the whole room feel cozy.  Its nice to have with Ryan gone so much the past couple weeks.

He got back from Denver on Monday night, after being there about 5 days, and I just dropped him back off at the airport for a flight to Seattle (he comes home Saturday).  Luckily this is his last interview.

My paintings are back home with me now after a month at 83 Gallery.  I didn't sell anything, but apparently there was a woman very interested in my Bamboo painting that said she would be back/contact me about.  I doubt I'll ever hear more about it, but it's nice to think someone considered purchasing something I made :)

I'm starting to find somewhat of a groove with my home care job.  Getting to know my regular patients, and not stressing too much about admissions and things.  Trillium is the same old comfy place, but my dear best work friend is moving in January and I will miss her so much!

We are looking forward to coming back to Canfield for a family dinner on the 16th, and then of course Christmas!  December will surely fly by and we will have our GPR match destination before we know it!  Hope everyone is enjoying their Holiday Season :)

No comments:

Post a Comment