Friday, August 13, 2010

Less than 4 weeks to go!


We are officially under 4 weeks til wedding, and Ryan and I are getting so excited! Yesterday, my mom, Greg, Grandpa, and Grandma all came down to Columbus to visit with Ryan and I. My mom bright my dress, and I was able to try it on. It's a little snug up top, but overall it fit pretty well.

We ate at Bel Lago, the same place my mom and I went on her last visit. After lunch we all went to the North Market and walked around, getting some ice cream at Jeni's on the way out.

It was a nice visit, Grandpa even fixed the blinds in our bedroom while he was here.

Tomorrow night is my bachelorette party! I am so excited to have dinner and see a show with my dearest friends and cousins. I work tomorrow, but I am hoping to get out a little early so I can get ready. Luckily I'm off Sunday, so we can all have breakfast in the morning. I'm excited to see the little surprises that the gals have up their sleeves.




No comments:

Post a Comment