Friday, August 27, 2010

Going to the chapel




...I mean courthouse. Yesterday Ryan and I went downtown to get our marriage license. The pastor will sign it after the ceremony and send it back in to the courts. It came in a keepsake envelope that I promptly put a shoe-print on when I set it down in the car.

After the courthouse we stopped to see an ATC exhibit at European Papers on Town Street. They had a lot of neat cards on display, and a great little shop selling gifts and art/craft supplies.

We had a delicious lunch at DeLevee in the Short North. We had spinach and mushroom etoufee and a chicken and bean dish. We scarfed it down and headed home.

On our way home we stopped at EverestGear.com and we each got a pair of Soloman TechAmphibian shoes for Vietnam. This way we wont have to worry about getting them wet in Halong Bay or in our other excursions and having wet feet all day.
We finished the afternoon with a bike ride and Ryan calling me a baby because the seat hurt my backside. And for the record, it still hurts as I'm sitting here blogging about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment