Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A Very Vibram Summer

Ryan FINALLY got his much-coveted Vibram 5-finger Shoes. He's been after them for months, but they are hard for shoe stores around here to keep in stock. He's been doing everything in them and seems to like them a lot. I caught the table next to us staring at his feet when we were at Lavash for dinner. I said "Looking at the shoes?" and that started a little conversation and Ryan was able to tell a bit about them.
The best part about Ryan not working on the weekends is that he gets to go to the Farmers' Market on Saturdays. He always comes back with a colorful array of produce and the tomatoes are the best I've ever had.I've managed to finish a couple ATCs and even make some beads between work and school work. I'm satisfied with the beads for my first try. They are supposed to be "Pandora Style".The Bachelorette party is coming up and I am so excited! I have something new to wear, and I love the Shadowbox Cabaret, where we are going. My cousin, Kaleigh, is joining us. She is 15, and one of my bridesmaids. It was really important to me that she is able to come to the party and have fun with all of us, and I got a conform that yes, she is coming. I'm thrilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment