Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Going to have a BALL...

...In a ROOM!

Ok so its not my best heading...but I'm too excited and high on youtube to care. I have my first Ballroom Dance lesson Thursday at 4:45! Ahhh! I can't wait! I have been wanting to do this for over a year now and I can finally dedicate some time and funds to this little-explored interest (dare I say passion?) of mine.

I love Zumba so much and I loved going out to the clubs to salsa with the Zumba gang. I loved Ryan and I's wedding bachata...so naturally I think I'll love ballroom dancing as well.

It ain't gonna be easy, I know that much. I suppose that will be the true test. I will have to see if I want to pursue this bad enough to fight through the tricky footwork and physical demands. I took an Argentine Tango lesson in undergrad, and that was no cake walk.


Oh Boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment