Thursday, June 2, 2011

On the spot


Yikes, OMG, wow and whaaa?

Michael Paul suggested that it is time for my student spotlight. This means at one of their Sunday night "parties" we will do one of the dances I've been working on for all the world (room) to see.

AHHH! I'm so scared. I'm excited, but really nervous already. What happens when, I mean if, I mess up? What if I get my feet mixed up and can't un-mix them for the duration of the dance? What if there are constant stutters that make even my mom want to look away?

I still have a couple of weeks till this happens, thank goodness. Michael Paul suggested that I have a friend help with my hair/makeup/dress. I think he's worried I'll show up in my prom dress from 2003. Just kidding...I really do need help on figuring out what I am supposed to look like for this whole thing.

I'll keep you all posted on my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment