Monday, April 12, 2010

Let's get [a] physical!

This morning I couldn't enjoy coffee or breakfast with Ryan because I was fasting before my physical. I came home and ate my cereal so fast that a fiber flake got stuck horizontally in my throat. Ouch!

Also, on my way to Latin Fusion/Zumba this morning I stopped at work to be "weighed in" for our work weight-loss program. I'd like to shed at least 5 lbs before the wedding in September so maybe this will help keep me honest about my regimen.

Ryan and I worked on our registry a little bit more. While his parents were here on Easter his mom recalled that when he was young she'd let him pick out a pack of gum at the grocery store. Sometimes he was so indecisive that he would get frustrated by choosing a type of gum, and become so upset that he would leave empty-handed. I could TOTALLY see that in Ryan. We were trying to register for some new travel mugs and he had a bunch of websites open, comparing all these reviews, product specifics, etc. He was getting frustrated by the amount of mugs there were to choose from and actually said "This is exhausting." We finally decided on two pretty basic ones from BBB.

The most recent ATCs I've completed are for a swap titled "Naked Blue Man." Kinda silly, but here they are.

1 comment:

  1. all of ryan's kid stories of related to him be indecisive. "being at the toy store for hours and leaving without getting something".
    this post makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete