Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Columbus Ink

... No, I'm not talking about a new reality show about tattoos in central Ohio. Unfortunately I am talking about our dryer. I left a pen in my pocket (and apparently a mini Hershey bar too) and it went through the dryer. Suffice it to say, I need a new lab coat, and we will only be drying our dark sheets for the next few cycles.
I'm trying not to get too annoyed about it. After all, we are lucky to have a dryer, and clothes to put in it. And we are lucky to have each other, and this little note sweetly reminded me today:
I worked quite a bit this weekend, including my first 7-3 shift, with the latter half by myself. It's my first solo 7-3 since the med-pass started last winter. It went pretty well, and I am just so happy that no one fell. A day of no falls is a good day in my book. Its also Nurses Week, so I scored some body lotion, hand sanitizer, a nail file, and some mints!

Saturday is my friend from OSU's wedding. I'm looking forward to it. I've never been to a wedding with Ryan, and maybe we'll get some ideas for our own. It's at the Blackwell, a great hotel right on campus. Its really pretty inside so I'm sure it will be a beautiful wedding. Plus Alex is sure to look great in her dress.

I slept way in today, I can't believe its already 11! I need to get moving. Have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment