Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Today I met the boy....

...That I am going to marry.
4 short days til the wedding! I am excited, thrilled, nervous, stressed out... School is ending and a new chapter of my life is beginning. I'll come back from the wedding with a better update, and hopefully some pictures as well.

Over the last couple weeks:

I finished my preceptorship with hospice, it was a great experience. I got to spend "11th hour" time with a dying man, look through a scrapbook with a WWII vet, and see some great nurses touch the lives of those that need it.

Ryan and I have done some geocaching, which we really enjoy. Ryan also went on (another) trip to the Red River Gorge with 4 Dental School friends. He said it was the best climbing trip he's ever been in! (Better than with me? Better than watching me swat bugs and run from spiders, and have shy-bladder syndrome in the restrooms? Impossible!)

On Saturday his best friend Kyle came to visit, and we were able to take him to the gallery hop.
Its nice having him off school for a bit before the wedding. It makes it easier to get some things done. Let the countdown resume!

No comments:

Post a Comment