Monday, January 25, 2010

A Dreary Monday

Good Morning. Ryan is off at school learning teethy things, and I am waiting for my coffee to brew.

I have to pick up some matchboxes today; I'm almost done with the paper overlays. Speaking of wedding, Ryan and I (per my idea), are going to do with many other couples do on the morning of the wedding. Since we may be getting ready in the same hotel, we are sending each other a gift before the pictures and ceremony. It will be a little surprise that we can open while we excitedly get ready. Something small, 20 dollars or less. My step-sister did this at her wedding in October and I liked it. I've already ordered Ryan's gift, and per the tracking site, it's in Illinois right now, making its way here.

Until next post.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment