Sunday, January 24, 2010

First Post!

Hello Everyone! More like hello to myself since no one is following this blog yet. This is my first real blog. I had a "Xanga" in high school, but I don't really count that one. I've enjoyed reading friends' blogs, especially Mallory's and my future-sister-in-law Nicole's.

Ryan and I are getting married in September, so I've been spending more time than I have to spare on wedding websites just browsing around. My mom and I have been doing the bulk of the planning, as Ryan is pretty busy with dental school.

Currently I'm working on little matchbox wedding favors. I'm stamping them out onto a sheet of scrapbook paper then fitting them around a match box.
I hope to post more soon. On Tuesday as part of a clinical assignment I am going to an AA meeting, so maybe I come back with some blog-worthy insight!

No comments:

Post a Comment