Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hair dye, cookies, and the letter W

Turns out I learned a few other things today. First, I was only kidding myself when I thought I could make a batch of chocolate chip cookies last a whole week. Second, "Hazelnut" by Natural Instincts does not darken my hair as much as I'd like it to.

Finally, it dawned on me today that by marrying Ryan I am getting a first class ticket to the back of the alphabet! I have been up front all my life with "Boyer" as my last name. Sure, I used to want to change my name simply because I didn't want the word "Boy" in it, but it's all I've ever known! I can always count on being in at least the top 5 whenever a group of people do something alphabetically.

In 8 months I'll have to get used to writing "Williams" when I sign my name. I think "Stephanie Williams" has a nice ring to it. Williams is a good solid name. Maybe people will start calling me "S-Dub"!

No comments:

Post a Comment