Sunday, January 31, 2010

T.G.I.M.

Thank God it's Monday (almost)! I ended up working more than I expected this weekend when scheduling confusion left an open shift from 7p-10p last night. There was a full moon last night, one resident got sent to the hospital, another fell, and I didn't get out til 10:45! I didn't mind, however. I like the girl that I was working with, and that makes a huge difference in that place. No falls today, thank goodness, but I am always happy on Sunday's knowing I won't have to go back to work for a while.

The ring bearer's pillow is almost done, I'm sewing it inside out, and I'm worried that it won't be even at all when I flip it over. We shall see.

Ryan and I really need to get our passport photo's taken soon, we have to get our passports renewed for the honeymoon to Thailand. 10 years sure flew by from the time my passport was issued.

We are having a corn noodle casserole tonight, which should be pretty good according to the reviews on allrecipes.com. Maybe I'll post a picture later if I can remember to take one and find some batteries for the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment