Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bed, Bath, and Target

Boop...Boop...Boop... No thats not a heart monitor beeping, its Ryan and I registering for our wedding gifts. We stopped at Bed, Bath, and Beyond to get our registry started yesterday. We found a lot of nice things, but the lady kept trying to up-sell us to 700 cookware. To get started we registered for 33 items at BBB. We then went to Target and found a bunch of things there that were cheaper then BBB, and moved some items to the Target registry.

Between the stops we ate at CiCi's. We had a coupon for a buy-one-get-one buffet with the purchase of 2 drinks. But the girl at the counter didnt really read it so we didn't have to get the drinks, MWAHAHA! But I think karma came back around because the kids in there were loading up on Vault and extra annoying.

I'll post my latest ATCs, then I really need to study for my Psychiatric Nursing final which is at noon today.

Here ya go. Themes are "What's Your Name?" and "Castles."







No comments:

Post a Comment