Sunday, March 28, 2010

Eggstra fun at home

I am officially home in Youngtown for spring break! I drove home straight from work today. It took almost 3 hours when I can usually make it in 2.5. It rained the whole way, plus I stopped at Goasis at exit 186 for a blueberry cappucino.


Its nice to be home, though I started sneezing as soon as I picked up my dog. I swear I wasn't this allergic to little Winston when I lived here.

When I got in, my mom immediately showed me all of the wedding paraphenallia that she has been working on. She's really put a lot of work into the centerpieces and general decor, including an adorable arch to go over our cake toppers on the cake.


I petered out on the matchbox favors. I made around 70 and I ain't maikin no more. My mom said we can just stick them in a basket by the door. I don't think I'll have to buy matches for the rest of my life.

We also had a chance to color some eggs before bed. They are made with a coloring kit from Baba (my grandma). Here are a few pics:


No comments:

Post a Comment