Saturday, March 20, 2010

Breaking in Spring

Ryan's Spring Break has officially begun. If I had to make a nursing diagnosis out of this it would be:

Risk for not returning to school, as evidenced by excessive fun and comfort being on break, secondary to nice weather and outdoor climbing.

Interventions: Bring up 'teeth' often.
Encourage client to voice feelings.
Assess for smiles and relaxed sighs q2hours.

Outcomes: Client will verbalize understanding of importance of returning to school by discharge.

Evaluation: No progress noted this shift.

Enjoy these pictures from Ryan's first outing of spring break. We went climbing at the brand new outdoor wall just south of downtown Columbus.






1 comment:

  1. I do follow you dork. Just privately. I look at your blog daily. Its on my favorites. I love youuuu.

    ReplyDelete