Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dentists and Dancing


I sure hope my chocolate pecan cookie from Whole Foods constitutes the "Healthy protein and carb snack" that my instructor recommended at the end of Latin Fusion this evening.

Last week I went along with Ryan to his dental lab at school. I used the compressed air to clean out his keyboard (strangely, one of my favorite pastimes), while he worked on some stuff for class. I was able to get some shots of him in action!

On Tuesday evening I decided it had been far too long since I went out with the girls from Lifetime to salsa. We went to Martini Park at Easton. It a classy joint, more of a bar atmosphere than La Fogata, which is ok. I think I'd choose La Fogata if given the choice.

My Zumba instructor, Pam, orchestrates these get togethers and I love her for it. She introduced me to salsa and now I can't get enough! Here are some pictures Karen snapped of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment