Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Getting Adjusted

Mom and I have gotten a lot done since I've been home. Yesterday we met with the cake lady and it seems like she knows what she's doing. She is going to use the little cake toppers I made of Ryan and I!

We also met with the hair-lady. She also seems like a good pick. She flopped my hair around and looked at the pictures I bought. She wants to part my haior on the side for the wedding. I usually just "part" my hair where ever it decides to fall. She told me to start parting it on the side now to "train" it so that it will be used to the side part for the wedding. I kept it side-parted for the rest of the day and by last night it was painful! Like having a pony-tail in too long.
We also met with the minister on Monday. Nice guy. We met him at Dunkin Donuts in Niles and our congressman, Tim Ryan was there!

We met him in Niles because we were visiting my Dad and Baba, and had lunch at Red Lobster by the Eastwood Mall.

We are leaving in a few minutes to see the chiropractor. I need an adjustment. My back has felt off-kilter the past month or so, so hopefully he can correct it.

After that its lunch with my grandparents at Drake's Landing. My mom and I are usually spent by 3pm on these types of days. We usually head home at that time and are in our PJs by 3:30. We'll see how today goes!






No comments:

Post a Comment